Join the Volunteer Spirit at Bridge!
While our volunteers are mainly women, we have men who also work both in front and behind the scenes. Every volunteer donates a bit of themselves no matter how many times or how many things they do to help those who seek out Bridge for assistance.
There are many interesting ways to help us. The following are a few ideas:
- Always on Social Media? We are too! Help Bridge reach new friends by liking and sharing our posts so others can also help our mothers and babies!
- Sponsor/host a fund raiser. It doesn’t have to be fancy! BBQ season is here.
- Love to paint? We have walls which need a fresh coat!
- Join our speakers bureau and speak at fraternal, community and other organizations about Bridge and our mission.
- Don’t have plans for the kids this summer? Have them donate their time and talents here! Many of us began our volunteerism during summer vacations. They can also gain service hours they need for school, church, etc.
We have many ways to Get Involved at Bridge. If you’re a doer or hands-on person, you can volunteer your time and skills on-site or off-site. We have people who come to sort our donations to those physically strong to carry donations up and down to our storage room. We need computer savvy individuals who also know Microsoft Office to help with data entry to graphic artists that can design brochures and event invites.
As an agency, we wouldn’t be able to provide for our clients if we didn’t receive item donations for moms and babies. Many groups even hold baby showers for our clients. And, of course, no organization can survive without the generosity of its donors. These funds keep the doors open and the lights on!
Get Involved now and click a button to find out more about how you can help!
|back to top|
Sign Up For Our Mailing List
Find out what's going on at The Bridge to Life.
The Bridge to Life
|147-32 Sanford Avenue, 2nd floor
Flushing, New York 11355
|Phone: (718) 463-1810
Call or Text (516) 387-2055
Fax: (718) 463-1813
Material Assistance Phone: (718) 463-1821