The Executive Director, who reports to the Board of Directors, will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for The Bridge to Life’s paid and volunteer staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission within the parameters of Bridge’s budget. S/he will develop deep knowledge of Bridge’s facilities, core programs, operations and strategic plans.
• Business Manager. Develop (in conjunction with board), update and implement a comprehensive strategic plan, operating plan and budget. Responsible for profit and loss as well as managing bank accounts, payroll, deposits and paying bills in regards to overseeing those plans.
• Fundraising. Responsible for identifying and pursuing grant funding, oversight and growth of existing initiatives including annual gala.
• Donor Relationship. Responsible for donor growth and retention including continuing and expanding relationships with local organizations and developing new corporate relationships.
• Communication. Ability to speak in public and communicate ideas and directions clearly with staff and to board.
• Executive Manager. Responsible for staff performance and evaluations as well as implementing strategic plan and Policy and Procedures set by Board of Directors, marketing plan, social media etc. Also responsible for keeping Procedures and Policy manual updated with any work flow and/or program changes/additions.
• Board Member. Active non-voting member of the board for overall planning and strategy.
How to apply:
Cover letter should include your personal opinions on “life” issues, reasons you qualify for this position and salary range requirements.